New Freshmen Admissions
New freshmen are classified as recent high school graduates or HSED/GED holders.
Admission is a simple process — submit the following to the Student Services Office. See the application process for information on how to properly submit all of the materials listed below.
- The University of Wisconsin System application for admission;
- The $44 application fee;
- ACT or SAT scores (if under 21 years of age);
- Official high school transcripts and/or an official copy of your HSED/GED scores (if applicable) and official transcripts of any university or technical college coursework completed while in high school.
Required High School Coursework
Students who do not meet the minimum admission requirements may be asked to meet with the Director of Student Services to discuss their application.
- English: 4 credits
- Social Science: 3 credits
- Mathematics: 3 credits
- Natural Science: 3 credits
- 4 Additional College Preparatory credits
Total: 17 Academic Credits required for admission.