Advising & Registration is for new students who have completed their Placement Test (or are registered to take the tests). This event is an opportunity to work with an academic advisor and register for your classes.
Check your campus email for the “Admitted/New Students Next Steps Invite" for the link to register for an Advising & Registration session (dates below). Also, please continue to check your campus email for other steps in the admission process, including Orientation. For placement testing and other admissions information visit the New Student Webpage.
Dates will fill up quickly, so don’t wait to reserve your spot!
- June 7, Noon
- June 8, Noon
- June 21, Noon
- June 22, Noon
- July 6, 1 p.m.
- July 20, 1 p.m.
- July 27, 1 p.m.
Continuing students will be assigned registration appointments based on the number of credits already earned. Priority registration appointments can be found through the Student Center in PRISM about two weeks before registration opens (Fall: second Wednesday of April and Spring: second Wednesday of November).
In order to select and get into all of the classes you want, we recommend that students register as early as possible during the published times.
To register for classes:
- Review the Course Schedule, and develop a tentative set of courses.
- Discuss class choices and academic plan with an advisor.
- Check PRISM for your appointment time during the priority enrollment period. Download the PRISM tutorial.
- Accept Terms and Conditions Agreement (TAC).
- Register for courses online using PRISM.
Have you attended in the past but taken a semester or more off? Follow these steps to register for classes:
- Re-fill out the UW System Application
- Log on to your campus email and PRISM account to track your admissions status. Your username and password should have remained unchanged.
- If you forgot either, use the “Password Reset” page link on the PRISM login screen to recover both.
- After you have been re-admitted, follow the steps to register under Continuing Students above.