How to Transfer to Another College

At UW-Barron County, we take transfer seriously. You will get help every step of the way.

This information is for any current or past student at a UW Colleges campus who wants to transfer to a different college or university. Advisors in Student Services can assist with transfer planning. A Guide to Transferring from UW-Barron County is also a helpful resource.

Transfer to another UW System School

Below are the top three UW schools that UW-Barron County students transfer to:

Please visit the UW-HELP website if you are interested in attending another University of Wisconsin institution.

Transfer to a WI Technical College

Please visit the Wisconsin Technical College System website if you are interested in attending a Wisconsin Technical College.

Transfer to a Private or Out-of-State School

Private School Transfer Agreements: Edgewood College offers bachelor's degree programs for students attending a UW Colleges campus. Scholarships are available for those who qualify.

Please contact the institution(s) you are applying to for information on credit transfer and financial aid.