UW-Barron County offers its students, faculty and staff access to a state-of-the-art Fitness Center. Located in the Physical Education Building, the Fitness Center features cardio equipment and weight machines.
Squat Rack with barbells
- Monday - Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturdays & Sundays: CLOSED
To be eligible to workout in the Fitness Center you must be a UW-BC student, faculty member or academic staff member. You may not use the facility alone. There is no fee to use the Fitness Center.
- All users must sign a "Hold Harmless Agreement" when first using the facility. These will be kept on file with the Athletic Director
- The Fitness for Life class has priority on all equipment from 11:00 a.m. - 12 noon on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Water is the only food or drink allowed in the Fitness Center
- Other procedures/rules are posted in the Fitness Center
715-234-8176 ext. 5419