UWBC is one of the UW Colleges with a textbook rental program. For more information, visit our Textbooks page.
To get your textbooks:
- You must be a currently enrolled student.
- Stop by the Business Office in Meggers Hall and pick up a Student Textbook Agreement form. Read this form carefully and sign at the bottom of the form. Bring this form with you to the library along with a copy of your course schedule and your student ID.
- Go to the library and visit the textbook collection, located in the reference room across from the computer lab.
- To help you find your books, the library provides a list of textbooks required for each course for the current semester. These lists are located on the table next to the textbook collection. Use your course schedule and the textbook lists to find out what books you need.
- Textbooks are organized alphabetically by course number. Students are allowed to retrieve their own textbooks from the shelves. Library staff are available if you cannot find the books you need.
- When you're ready to check out, provide the signed and dated Student Textbook Agreement form and your Student ID to library staff.
- Keep a copy of your Student Textbook Agreement form and note the textbook due date.
Remember, you are responsible for your textbooks! Failure to return textbooks on time or returning them with significant damage will result in fines.