The women's volleyball team plays scheduled matches in the Wisconsin Collegiate Conference from November to February of each year. The state tournament is played in mid-October at a rotating site. The team competes against the other UW Colleges campuses as well as several non-conference teams in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
The season begins before the start of the school year in late August. Practices are typically held in the afternoons and evenings on Mondays-Fridays, depending on team members’ schedules. Games are usually held during the week as well as some Saturdays. Some games require overnight travel. Student-athletes are given meal money for road trips and accommodations and travel are provided.
Student-athletes are required to sign a Code of Conduct, maintain satisfactory academic progress which is regularly monitored, and to represent the University in a positive manner.
If you would like more information, email email@example.com.
2017 Volleyball Schedule
- Wednesday, 9/6 at Marathon (5:30 p.m)
- Saturday, 9/9 at Marinette Invite (TBA)
- Saturday, 9/16 at Baraboo (1:00 p.m.)
- Monday, 9/18 at Gogebic (6:30 p.m)
- Wednesday, 9/20 vs. Marshfield (5:30 p.m.) at home
- Monday, 9/25 vs. Gogebic (6:30 p.m.) at home
- Saturday, 9/30 at Rock (1:00 p.m.)
- Monday, 10/9 at Marshfield (5:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, 10/11 vs. Marathon (5:30 p.m.) at home
- Saturday & Sunday, 10/21-22 State Tournament at ‘Just a Game’, Wisconsin Dells
For information about the team, including rosters, game schedule, player stats and team stats and standings, please visit the Wisconsin Collegiate Conference Website.
You can watch the UW-Barron County volleyball team play online thanks to Eye in the Sky sports! Learn more about how to watch Chargers' matches right at home.